Monday, January 29, 2018

Overnight Session For slave connor

My collared slave connor had the privilege of an overnight session which began with predicament bondage while wearing My Spiked Leather Breast Harness.

With so much exposed skin, this was a fantastic position to also incorporate a little tickle torture.

I eventually gave My slave a short break from the intensity of torment by allowing him to spend some quality time under My feet for foot worship.

Soon it was back for My slave to stand on his own two feet… in My cage for awhile! A posture collar and leather arm binders kept him securely attached and standing tall with further predicament bondage and weights for added measure.

With so much play time, how could I not also use some pegs!

Time flew and I needed a little sleep to awaken fresh and ready to continue tormenting My collared slave.

It was a bleary eyed slave who managed to get a little sleep chained and padlocked to the pole in My dungeon and I was rearing to go.

Nothing like rope bondage, CBT with 33 wooden pegs and nipple torture to bring slave connor out of dream land.

The intensity of My early morning treatment was eventually brought to a fitting finish with a forced orgasm.

No comments:

Post a Comment