Monday, January 29, 2018

An Entertaining Australia Day Weekend

In a fun roleplay session, I took a schoolgirl by surprise on Australia Day with a bush walk in the late afternoon.

Wearing her school uniform, I added to her humiliation by locking her hands in leather mitts which were very obvious. She even had a small plastic bag attached to one of her mitts which held the mouth gag I would use on her once she was attached to the tree.

When W/we reached O/our destination, she was chained and padlocked securely to a tree, then gagged before I threatened to find some walkers to laugh at her predicament. W/we e did hear voices and a dog at one stage *smiles*.

Some electrotorture intensified her experience even more. As the light began to fade, W/we returned to My dungeon for further torment, rope bondage, and finished up with a tight hogtie.

A forced orgasm into panties she would be gagged with at the end, completed the humiliating ‘excursion’ for this schoolgirl!

No rest for the wicked as My interstate slave presented himself before Me early the following morning. I promptly placed him in My cage for some predicament fun.

A perspex ball crusher kept the pressure up and a leather gag harness kept any sounds muffled until I decided to release the tension.

Naturally My toilet slave had to fulfil his role as My toilet roll holder when nature called his Mistress. The perforated leather hood did nothing to block My slave’s sense of smell *GRINS*.

What an awesome way to spend the Australia Day long weekend.

It was not over yet as I had arranged to go to Hellfire (Brisbane) in the evening with My collared slave tate where My long serving sub, woobieman, met Me for some public play. I inflicted some nipple torture followed by flogging and singletail on his back (and chest). I completed his play by dishing out 100 cuts of My cane – the final 10 cuts were from Herwood.

Even My paypig wanker slave managed to to get to this event and was lucky enough to be given some public play by My Domme friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment