Saturday, December 16, 2017

The Fine Art Of A Pro-Domme

I have been reflecting on how things have changed since I first started as a Pro-Domme (also referred to as a Professional Dominatrix or Professional Mistress).

The fine art of being a Pro-Domme, and the implications of these titles, has greatly altered since I first began working in this industry more than 15 years ago.

I began (and still continue) as a lifestyle Mistress before taking the huge leap on a professional basis. I had My first website when many Mistresses did not even have an online presence.

I have seen untrained Mistresses come and go, thinking this is an easy industry to get into where lots of money can be made with little effort, equipment or experience. This is so far from the truth.

A well equipped dungeon takes years and a lot of money to fully equip and even then, there is always something new which can be added. Maintaining a well-equipped dungeon becomes a never-ending expense.

Professional sessions are fun but require forward planning, know-how, quick-thinking, and use a lot of brain power which is often draining. That zap in energy is not a problem as I love what I do and being fit means I recover quickly.

It concerns Me that since the book ‘Fifty Shades Of Grey’ came out, the fine line of what I do as a professional Mistress appears to have become blurred in the minds of many subs and younger Mistresses.

There is a very specific art to what I do as a Pro-Domme, and that involves the fucking of a submissive’s mind and NOT their cock.

As a Professional Mistress, I am a Goddess who is untouchable on a sexual level with clients. That does not mean the sub or slave does not fantasise or dream about having sex with Me. It is the denial of fulfilling such a sexual fantasy that is key to maintaining total control of their submission.

This is the TRUE art of being a PROFESSIONAL Mistress/Dominatrix.

It saddens Me to see so many inexperienced Dommes trying their hand at being a ‘professional’ Mistress and failing abysmally, due to lack of training, or experience, or equipment, or for all three reasons.

Then worse still, to make ends meet, they overstep the boundary as a traditional professional Mistress by engaging in sex with their clients.

Don’t get Me wrong, if that is the course these Mistresses wish to take, that is their choice.

However, this plethora of kinky sex sessions now freely offered has confused the public – to the point where many Professional Mistresses, are now wrongly assumed as offering ‘kinky sex’ as part of Our domination service.

I empathise with My fellow colleagues who live by the fine art of a Pro-Domme in its strictest sense, and have to fend off the submissive clients who are really after kinky sex.

I must also make mention of how I greatly admire sex workers who have also been adversely affected by ‘Fifty Shades Of Grey’. Suddenly, they are expected to have the experience to be able to inflict aspects of BDSM (which they know nothing about), due to the insatiable desire of their clients wanting kinky sex.

My advice to slaves, submissives, kinksters and fetishists: in this day and age, when contacting a Professional Mistress in any country, please do NOT ASSUME that She will be offering kinky sex. Clarify what Her services are, and quickly move on without wasting any more of Her time, if it is not what you are after.

Remember that the fine art of a purely, traditional Pro-Domme, is strictly about a ‘mind fuck’ and not a ‘cock fuck’!

No comments:

Post a Comment