Tuesday, December 5, 2017

A Caning Testimonial

A real caning experience for the first time for a fetishist who somehow managed to escape being caned at school. Well, he has certainly caught up now on how it would have felt back then.

Continue to read the vivid description of his experiences and see the results of his caning in the photos following his testimonial.

Sometimes you just get lucky.

When I arrived for my first appointment with Mistress Adira to receive my first ever real caning, I felt quite nervous and excited. She was charming on the phone, but what would she be like in person?

Mistress took me into her dungeon to discuss my corporal punishment fetish and any other interests before the start of my first session. She was everything I had hoped for: delightfully open, warm and friendly, and interested in my fetish and happy to answer any questions about any of the equipment in her dungeon. I wanted to be caned harshly, but expected I would find it difficult to ask that of a woman I had only just met. Somehow, Mistress Adira’s approach to the subject made it feel so easy. She clearly had the experience and maturity that convinced me that I would soon be caned by someone who would do it properly. I had escaped being caned as a boy, but knew I wouldn’t now.

While we talked, she selected three canes to use on me later. Once it was time for action, Mistress put me on her bondage table and tied me down “So you don’t fall off and hurt yourself” she explained. Very sensible, but also an interestingly wicked bit of humour, considering she was about to hurt me with a cane. I was completely at her mercy much sooner than I had expected to be, but she still seemed reassuringly friendly to me, her now captive target. As she picked up the first cane she’d use on me, it looked much more intimidating than it had earlier. I momentarily regretted having asked for my caning to be severe. I realised that she was about to hurt me badly with that long thin and whippy cane. Too late now. She rested it on my bum, positioned herself, and “suggested” I count the strokes and thank her for each one.

Immediately afterwards, I heard that frightening swish/crack of a cane stroke. I finally found out exactly why it always terrified me as a schoolboy. The cane hit me. My body flinched. I felt the stinging, burning pain. “One, thank you Mistress” I heard myself say. Mistress was friendly. That cane wasn’t! It stung fiercely. I was in real pain. How could I take at least six of these? My bare buttocks were defenceless. No match for that cane. My thoughts were suddenly a jumbled mess.

Stroke number two arrived. I flinched again. Even more pain. I should have been ready, but wasn’t. “Two, thank you Mistress” somehow came out, though I was not really feeling thankful. My poor bum needed to escape. I needed time to think. There was none. Mistress whipped stroke three into me. More stinging pain. Those cuts just kept coming relentlessly, hurting, more and more. Somehow, we got to six. I was in turmoil.

I desperately wanted this, but… Mistress paused to check my welts. It was blissful to feel the nurturing gentle touch of Mistress Adira’s hand on my bum, and that she was no longer caning me. She carefully checked the damage that she herself had inflicted intentionally with that cruel cane just moments before. She reassured me with a comment that my bum was tolerating the caning well. She seemed so caring. I imagined that she must have hated having to use that cane on me. She soon shattered that fantasy by cheerfully telling me that she would use a different cane for the next six. I crashed back to reality. She now had the next cane ready to use it on me, and obviously was quite happy to give me a lot more pain! At least she wasn’t flexing it in eager anticipation. I’d seen sadistic headmasters do that, to purposely frighten desperate boys before they got thrashed.

I watched as she drew that cane back quickly with a quiet swish. She whipped it down seemingly effortlessly onto my buttocks. Easy for her, but hard for me. It shrieked through the air. I heard the crack of impact. It bit deeply into my soft flesh. As usual, I flinched. My bottom was burning and stinging. I counted and thanked her submissively. There was no choice. I was back to suffering again. Now it felt even worse. That nasty pain was insistently challenging. It stung fiercely. I could bear it… just. Each new stroke made it more difficult. I resisted using the safe word, so I counted each searing cut, resolutely. I thanked her each time. Would she stop at twelve?

Eventually, we got there. Mistress told me that my caning was finished, until next time. I felt so relieved. I had really taken my first caning much better than I expected to, though I was unpleasantly surprised that I had flinched involuntarily as each stroke whipped into my bum. I had tried to stop that wimpy flinching, but couldn’t. Disturbingly, those canes and Mistress Adira had taken control of my body – It jumped to her command, not mine. She took a photo of my bum and showed me to allay my fears about its condition “See, welts but no blood.” I felt she could have added “and enough pain.”

Once Mistress had untied me from the table, and I was standing up, I instinctively tried to comfort my smarting bum with my hands. It felt surprisingly warm, swollen in hard welted ridges, and very slightly moist. I massaged it gently. It made no difference. You can’t undo a caning that easily. A fortnight later I could still faintly feel some of those lines, right across both cheeks. By then, it was just a pleasant reminder of Mistress and that caning.

For the rest of the session Mistress gave me an exciting smorgasbord of being subjected to the things in her dungeon that I had shown interest in during our earlier conversation. She also gave me a taste of some others that she expected would appeal to me too. Finally, she kindly put me back on the table for six more cuts with a thicker cane so I wouldn’t forget my caning too soon. It was a great introduction to the things she does so extremely well for her clients.

The highlight of course was to receive my very first caning. Nothing can ever compare with that.

I had my next appointment booked before I left. The next two sessions I have now had were both progressively more challenging and thoroughly enjoyable.

Mistress Adira really is amazingly gifted. She seems to have a very good understanding of the real needs of people like me with a corporal punishment fetish. The time I have spent with her exploring my fetish has been incredibly satisfying. I’m certain anyone lucky enough to have a session with Mistress Adira, always finds it both exciting and very enjoyable, and exactly what they need.

Fred.

First Real Caning

After 12 cuts & then after 18 cuts.

Second Real Caning A Fortnight Later

Marks a fortnight after Fred’s first caning, then 12 cuts and 24 cuts.

Third Real Caning A Fortnight Later From The Previous Fortnight

Marks a fortnight later, then 18 cuts, 24 cuts, 30 cuts & finally, innumerable kisses of a tawse to finish off.

No comments:

Post a Comment