Thursday, December 13, 2018

Closing My Dungeon At The End Of January 2019

For a variety of reasons, which I won’t elaborate on here, I will DEFINITELY be closing My dungeon at the end of JANUARY 2019. My last day will be 31st January 2019.

There will be opportunity for a limited number of people to continue to see Me after January 2019, though not here, and not in a dungeon setting. Please contact Me for details.

I have 7 weeks left from now to tease, titillate and torment subs, slaves, masochists, fetishists and kinksters, I look forward to enjoying the last few opportunities I have left for fabulous experiences with My devotees beforehand.

Don’t delay! Make the most of My highly experienced and versatile domination while you still can, as time will run out more quickly than you may anticipate.

No comments:

Post a Comment