Tuesday, June 5, 2018

I Can Still Feel The Tender Ache

Dear Mistress Adira

It makes me very happy to think of You and how You tortured me now over a week ago.

i can still feel the tender ache of where Your divine stiletto heels sunk into my body while You strolled leisurely all over my naked body in Your beautiful high heels and delighted at the marks You were able to leave on me.

No sooner than i left Your presence did i wish terribly to be back before You to offer my face again as a comfortable foot stool for You to rest Your majestic stockinged feet upon and be given the gift of sniffing Their scent.

Your kindness in refreshing my parched mouth and throat by allowing me to lick puddles of Your saliva off the floor will remain fixed in my mind for a long time to come.

Thank You so much for allowing me into Your presence and taking the time to amuse Yourself with my torment.

Yours faithfully,
chris (New Zealand)

No comments:

Post a Comment