Tuesday, June 5, 2018

A Mindblowing Session

Good evening Mistress Adira

i want to thank You again for allowing me to serve You last Thursday. You provided me with an incredible and unforgettable experience Mistress. As you know, i had never visited a Domme before and i was nervous at the prospect, but You helped me to relax and overcome those nerves.

The session itself was mindblowing, Mistress Adira. From the moment You took control by ordering me to pay homage to You as soon as i entered Your dungeon to the climax of the session 90 minutes later when You generously provided me with hand relief (incidentally, the most intense orgasm i have ever experienced), i was completely under Your spell.

You looked stunning Mistress, the photos on your site do not do You justice. Your perfect feet, Your long shapely legs, Your impressive cleavage all had me entranced, as did the sadistic smile on Your face as You delivered Your orders and punishments.

i have been trying to pick out the highlight of the session, Mistress Adira, but there are so many to choose from: You allowing me to sample Your various floggers and crops on my buttocks; You putting me in my rightful place smothered beneath Your beautiful arse; introducing me to the pleasures of anal play with a selection of Your toys; the caning that You administered, taking me right to my limit but not exceeding it (i can still feel it now). my only regret is that You didn’t use Your strap-on on me, but i hope that can be remedied if You see fit to grant me a second visit.

Thank You so much once again Mistress Adira.

Yours subserviently

slave j (Queensland)

No comments:

Post a Comment